This stuff right here…….this stuff right here……..
This my first ever true product love after going natural. I mean we were inseparable for a while…..this was the only product I used for twist outs for as long as I could remember….then I got the product junkie itch and I just don’t know what happened. Now don’t get me wrong, Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie will always have a special place in my heart…I keep an extra jar cause You Can Never Go Wrong using this product but I just found other products to experiment with for a while. Sad to say I don’t like any of the other products from that line. The shampoo tangles and strips my hair, the conditioner is not great for the price, and the soufflé is more of a hot mess in my hair. The hair mask are ok but I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase them….but the curling smoothie in always in stock in my closet…..especially if Target, CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart has the BOGO sale……don’t you just love a good deal….definitely comes in handy when that inner product junkie starts to surface.Anyway, I use this to retwist my hair at night as needed or as a moisturizer for a wash n go.
- Hair Product Review – Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie (islandkynks.wordpress.com)
- Haul Results and New Favorites (coifsandclothes.wordpress.com)
- Product Review: Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Shampoo (backtoyourhairroots.wordpress.com)
- Hair |My Top 5 Natural Hair Products (hellotohappy.com)
- Oh curl challenge Day 4: Favourite Products (thosenaturalafricancurls.wordpress.com)
- SheaMoisture (andradelle.wordpress.com)
- My NEW All-Natural Beauty Routine 🙂 (abbylynn2104.wordpress.com)
- Natural Hair | The Glitter Brains Guide To Going Natural (glitterbrains.wordpress.com)
- Haul : Target & Walmart (destanesfab.wordpress.com)
- Wash Day Regimen (knotmycurls.wordpress.com)